Review it to Win!
We want to hear from you!
Submit a review at www.princessauto.com to enter! Twenty lucky winners will win $50 towards their next online purchase! Contest runs from July 23rd to August 5th.
How to enter:
- Create or sign into you account online at www.princessauto.com
- Find the item you'd like to review
- Write a review and you're automatically entered!
- Each review you write counts as an entry
Review It To Win Contest Official Rules & Regulations
Prizes and Odds of Winning: There are 20 fifty dollar ($50) credits towards your next online purchase at www.princessauto.com to be won. To enter you must have an existing account at www.princessauto.com or sign up for an account AND submit an online review of a minimum of one product. Each additional item review will receive one (1) entry. Winners will be drawn at random from eligible entries on August 9th, 2012. Odds are dependent on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- REVIEW IT TO WIN CONTEST - the "Promotion"
- PROMOTION PERIOD: Starting July 23rd, 2012 at 12:01 AM Central Time (CT) and ending August 5th, 2012 at 11:59 PM CT (the "Promotion Period").
- ELIGIBILITY: To enter and be eligible to win, you must be a legal resident of Canada who has reached the legal age of majority in his/her province or territory of residence. Persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to participate or win prizes: (a) any person who, at any time on or after July 23rd, 2012, was or is a director, officer, or employee of Princess Auto Ltd. (the .Sponsor.), or its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, service agencies, or advertising and promotion agencies or (b) persons who are immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and each of their respective spouses) of or reside in the same household (i.e., live in the same household for at least 3 of the 12 months preceding the start of the Promotion Period, whether related or not) as any person in any of the preceding categories.
- HOW TO ENTER & PLAY: You must enter by submitting an online review of a product found for sale at www.princessauto.com. To do so, you must either use a preexisting user account or create a new one. Reviews may only be submitted online. For each additional review, you will receive an additional entry. Only approved reviews successfully submitted during the Promotional Period will qualify as entries. "Approved reviews" consist of submissions that are free from spam content or irrelevant information, at the discretion of the Sponsor.
- PRIZES: At the outset of the Promotion, the prizes
available to be won are:
There are twenty (20) fifty dollar ($50.00) credits to be awarded, at a total retail value of $50.00 each. These credits are not transferable or redeemable for cash, and must be used in full to redeem the entire $50 value in one online transaction (e.g. If you purchase, at retail value, $35.00 worth of products, you will not retain the balance of $15.00).
Winners acknowledge that the Sponsor and its directors, employees, and agents, are not responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize (if any) are subject to the respective manufacturers. terms therefore, and Winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee.
Prizes must be accepted as awarded, with no substitutions of any kind, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion, including without limitation a cash award. All federal, provincial, and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are each Winner.s responsibility. All prize details are at the Sponsor's sole discretion.
- HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Potential Winners will be
contacted via email. In order to be eligible to win a fifty dollar ($50) credit, Potential
Winners must first correctly answer, without mechanical aid or assistance, a mathematical
skill-testing question (to be administered via email or by fax). If a Potential Winner is found
to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, fails to correctly answer the
skill-testing question within the requisite time, declines or is unable to accept a prize for
any reason, if Sponsor is unable to contact a Potential Winner within five (5) business days
from the prize draw date, or in the event that a prize notification or if any prize is returned
undeliverable, such prize will be forfeited. Potential Winners may be required to furnish proof
of identification. Before being declared a Winner, he/she may be required to execute and return
a Declaration and Complete Release and Waiver form within ten (10) business days from the time
it is postmarked as having been sent by the Sponsor or its representative, or the prize will be
forfeited. Sponsor is not responsible for any change in Entrant's mailing address, email
address or telephone number.
Prizes shall be delivered by administration of an online code within 5-10 business days from being declared an Official Winner.
By accepting a prize, each Winner consents to the use of his/her name, address (city and province of residence), voice, and statements relating to the Promotion or Sponsor, and photographs or other likenesses, without further compensation, notification or permission in any publicity or advertising carried out by Sponsor or on behalf of the Sponsor in any and all media now known or hereinafter developed without territorial or time limitation, except where prohibited by law.
Conditions Of Entry:
- By entering, Entrants (i) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements and, (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor made in their sole discretion, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion. Entrants who have not complied with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification and all associated entries will be void.
- Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant's registration in the Promotion (and void all associated entries) or entitlement to a prize if, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, it determines or suspects that the Entrant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by entering more than one time.
- If a dispute arises from more than one Entrant regarding a mismatch in mailing or email information, the correct contact information will be validated by matching the name of the Entrant in the till system, with government issued identification by submission in-person or via fax.
- As a condition of entering, Entrants agree: (a) to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and each of its respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to participating in the Promotion or the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize, (b) that under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, in relation with the Promotion; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, and in no event will Entrants be entitled to receive attorneys' fees and court costs.
- Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, subject only to the Régie des alcohols, des courses et des jeux in Quebec, to cancel, modify or suspend this Promotion at any time if fraud, technical failures, including any network server or hardware failure, viruses, bugs, errors in programming, or any other errors or other causes corrupt the administration, security, integrity or proper play of the Promotion. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right (but shall be under no obligation) to select the alternate Winners from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to time of such cancellation.
- Winners will be chosen at random by use of a computer-generated draw, from the valid Entrants on before August 9th, 2012 at 12:00 PM CST. Initial contact will be made by email.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the province of Manitoba without regard to Manitoba or any other conflicts of law principles. All Entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the province of Manitoba.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In particular, Sponsor.s employees are not authorized to waive, modify or amend any provision or provisions of these Official Rules in any manner whatsoever.
- This Promotion is subject to all federal, provincial, and municipal laws.
- For Quebec residents: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the board only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement